Wednesday, June 15, 2005

living, breathing, etc



audiodregs , it has to be said, knows where its at. the site and record artwork is spot on, the attitude behind it all (see info pages) seems to hit the point and on top of all that, they release some of the most exciting music I have heard in a while. I orinally found out about them through tomlab, who released the first album by The Books 'The Lemon Of Pink.

after a short while, I found myself emailing e*rock in person, discussing the purchase of his album, thumb magazine (feturing isan, mouse on mars, etc) and found him to be a truly nice guy. anyways, this track attached is the first track off his album, it is an infectious listen. check out the site, its like walking into a candy store!

MP3: 'living, breathing, etc' e*rock

2 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Robyn said...

Audiodregs is one of my favorite music labels because of everything you said. :) Haven't read Thumb in a while, maybe I should get that out...

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger e*rock said...

hey thanks. trying to finish a new thumb and a new album at the moment. 3 new releases on the way for adr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home