Friday, May 20, 2005

always on the outside, always lookin' in....

how good is this new spoon record!!! bloody great thats what it is. Makes me want to call up all my friends that play instruments and make an almighty racket!

Here are a few songs that I have been listening to a whole lot recently.

All My Friends Are Dead - Hood

The Only One - The American Analog Set

I Really Should've Gone Out Last Night - Dirty Three

The Clock - The Go Betweens

With Arms Outstretched - Rilo Kiley

Crystal Frontier (Widescreen Version) - Calexico

Does anyone know anyone who likes Spoon, The Shins, Yo La Tengo and any of the bands I go on about here, and wants to collaborate on some recordings. I've got a good few songs, but I'm no vocalist and would like to do an EP of about 6 songs. Worth a mention I guess!

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger tom said...

let me be the first to say that i'm always up for a collaberation with you, john coe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home