Wednesday, March 02, 2005

three of a kind

After uploading the Jack Johnson video yesterday, I thought I’d upload links to a few other videos I have been watching a few times over and still enjoying. You will need to follow the links on the relevant pages to watch these:

Firstly, the video for ‘Spit it out’ by Brendan Benson. Seems to be playing on the idea that the guy is a genius and can play all the instruments in the world. Can't wait for the album - expect a rant on how good it is in about 2 weeks time!

SPIT IT OUT by Brendan Benson

Secondly, the re-done video of ‘New Slang’ by The Shins, for the release of the track on the Garden State soundtrack. Other Shins videos can be found at www.subpop.com

NEW SLANG by The Shins

And last but not least, a David Shrigley drawn and animated video for ‘Good Song’ by Blur. Anything that involves a squirrel falling in love with an insect has got my vote.

GOOD SONG by Blur

ENJOY !!!

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your new blog design. I daren't listen to these videos in the library...rx

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger johnny special said...

thanks for commenting anyhow. I think we should get broadband you know, it would be great and useful too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home