Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A strange linkage of recommendations

Basically, my mate Paul copies me The Hustle by G Love & Special Sauce, then Stuart (a freelancer at my work) copies it from me and says 'Have you heard Jack Johnson? He is a pal of G Love and sounds a bit like him!'. So, I am now interested. Then I forget that I copied them (got too caught up in listening to The Lord of The Rings audio book).

So I come into work today and listen to both the albums I copied - 'on and on' and 'brushfire fairytales' and they are totally great. Like a chilled out G-Love, more stripped down generally, him and an acoustic.

Anyway I type his name into google and it comes up with this great video for the single 'Sitting, Waiting, Wishing'. Really enjoyable even after a few viewings. ENJOY.

'Sitting, Waiting, Wishing' video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home