Monday, March 07, 2005

Dntel anyone, but he gets it right.



I can’t stop listening to this record at the moment. Although it’s not new, “Life is full of possibilities” is high up on my Itunes most listened to section. Without realising it, I have been coming back to it constantly. Whether it’s because its good to work to, or whether it’s because its just so good, I can’t be sure. This guy is also one half of The Postal Service (the other half is Ben Gibbard from Death Cab For Cutie.) The music is pretty sparing minimal electronica, mixed with a number of guest vocalists and simple melodies. Very close and personal music. Done by someone else I expect it would be quite rubbish, but this fella seems to get it right.

DNTEL listing on EPITONIC.COM (mp3)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home